What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
iGirls Rugby Camp Schedule
July 21-24, 2020 – Monday thru Thursday 9:00am-4:30pm daily
Lunch and snacks provided daily
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter pricing** – includes lunch and snacks
- Single Registration – $275
- 4-7 players from same team – $265
- 8+ players from same team – $255
Glendale Youth Rugby will be implementing Covid-19 monitoring and mitigation as part of our camp risk protocols. That will consist of daily temperature check, symptom checker, and on-site Athletic Trainer who will be helping manage. There will also be regular sanitizing of equipment throughout the day, hand-washing station, and other mitigation strategies.
GLendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking, and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set play (scrum, lineout, and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
- College and Club pathway sessions
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current women’s and men’s USA Eagles National Team Members, USA women’s National Team coaches, and Elite club players and coaches.
Girls Rugby Camp Interest Form
Please complete this form to show your interest in the Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. We will then contact you about completing your registration.
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!