CANCELLED – HIGH SCHOOL Girls Rugby Camp
After consultation with Rugby Colorado, USA Rugby, and Rocky Mountain Rugby, and in light of current trends, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 High School Girls Camp. We wanted to hold the camp, BUT only if that could be done in a safe fashion, while also living up to the high standards we have for programming. With the restrictions on contact, group size, and social distancing needs, we just did not think we could deliver the type of program our players and families have come to expect from this camp.
We hope to see you back on the pitch in 2021!
Join the Girls Rugby Camp
Girls H.S. Rugby Camp
Take your rugby to the next level and join us for the strongest Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. Rugby players around the country are invited to learn from the best as the best players and coaches in the country help run the four-day camp. Each player receives the highest level of coaching and leaves with skills they can take back to their home teams.
July 21-24, 2020 – RugbyTown USA is ready to host you during the Girls HS Rugby Camp here in Glendale, Colorado.
- Learn from the United States’ highest-level coaches and players
- Full-time athletic trainer on site
- Enhance speed and agility in Glendale’s rugby-specific High Altitude Training Center
- Cool down each day in Glendale’s state-of-the-art recovery room – pending Covid-19 protocol approval
- Be treated like a professional athlete!
- Low coach-to-player ratio
- 7s- and 15s-specific sessions
High School Ages
Open to incoming 9th grade through outgoing 12th grade students
July 21-24, 2020
HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT IN 2021!
[gravityform id="5" title="true" description="true"]
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!