What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
Girls Rugby Camp Schedule
July 6-9, 2020 – Monday thru Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm daily
Lunch and snacks provided daily, breakfast and dinner provided for overnight campers
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter pricing** – includes lunch and snacks
- Single Registration – $250
- 4-7 players from same team – $240
- 8+ players from same team – $230
Overnight residential* pricing** – includes breakfast, lunch and snacks, and dinner
- Single Registration – $400
- 4-7 players from same team – $390
- 8+ players from same team – $380
*Overnight residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246)
**If paid by 6/15/2020; late registration will incur additional $20 fee
GLendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking, and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set play (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
- College and Club pathway sessions
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current women’s and men’s USA Eagles National Team Members, USA women’s National Team coaches, Glendale Rugby Women’s Premier League players and coaches, and Glendale Raptors Professional players.
Girls Rugby Camp Interest Form
Please complete this form to show your interest in the Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. We will then contact you about completing your registration.
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!