HIGH SCHOOL Girls’ Rugby Camp
Take your rugby to the next level and join us for one of the strongest Girls’ H.S. Rugby Camps in the country. Rugby players around the country are invited to learn from the best as USA Rugby National Team players and coaches, and Women’s Premier League players help run the four-day camp. Each player receives the highest level of coaching and leaves with skills they can take back to their home teams. Female-identifying and non-binary players are welcome.
Stay Fit, Have Fun and Play Rugby
Join the Girls Rugby Camp
Girls H.S. Rugby Camp
TBD June/July, 2023 – RugbyTown USA is ready to host you during the Girls HS Rugby Camp here in Glendale, Colorado.
- Learn from the United States’ highest-level coaches and players
- Full-time athletic trainer on site
- Enhance speed and agility in Glendale’s rugby-specific High Altitude Training Center
- Cool down each day in Glendale’s state-of-the-art recovery room
- Be treated like a professional athlete!
- Low coach-to-player ratio
- 7s- and 15s-specific sessions
- Observe national team training sessions
- Attend an international rugby match at Infinity Park stadium
High School Ages
Open to incoming 9th grade through outgoing 12th grade students with prior rugby experience
TBD June/July, 2023
$275 – $500
What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
Girls Rugby Camp Schedule
TBD June/July , 2023 – 9:00am-5:00pm daily
Lunch and snacks provided daily, breakfast and dinner provided for Overnight campers.
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter Pricing** – includes lunch and snacks
- Single Registration – $275
- 4-7 players from same team – $250
- 8+ players from same team – $225
Overnight Residential* Pricing** – includes breakfast, lunch and snacks, and dinner
- Single Registration – $500
- 4-7 players from same team – $475
- 8+ players from same team – $450
*Overnight Residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246) 2 per room.
*Additional night(s) of overnight coverage can be added for an additional $100
**If paid by 6/15/2023; late registration will incur additional $20 fee
Glendale Youth Rugby will be implementing Covid-19 monitoring and mitigation as part of our program risk protocols. That will consist of daily staff and participant temperature check, symptom checker, and on-site Athletic Trainer who will be helping manage. There will also be regular sanitizing of equipment, hand-washing stations, and other mitigation strategies. Program size will be limited based on recommended guidelines.
All families will need to sign a Covid-19 waiver as part of the registration process.
Glendale Youth Rugby operate under the allowable Arapahoe County guidelines and restrictions and Rugby Colorado Return to Play Guidelines (https://rugbycolorado.org/covid-19-return-to-play-guidelines).
Per Rugby Colorado Guidelines, it is recommended that all participants complete the World Rugby Covid-19 Player training (https://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/covid-19-courses) prior to participation.
Vaccination requirement will be assessed based on local ordinance, FDA/CDC recommendations, and overall best-practices. Updates on those policies will be released in early 2022.
GLendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking, and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set piece (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
- College and Club pathway sessions
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current women’s and men’s USA Eagles National Team Members, USA women’s National Team coaches, and Women’s Premier League players and coaches.
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!