HIGH SCHOOL Girls’ Rugby Camp
Take your rugby to the next level and join us for one of the strongest Girls’ H.S. Rugby Camps in the country. Rugby players around the country are invited to learn from the best as USA Rugby National Team players and coaches, and Women’s Premier League players help run the four-day camp. Each player receives the highest level of coaching and leaves with skills they can take back to their home teams.
We will be closely monitoring the 2022 status of COVID-19 and will only be holding this camp if we can abide by all necessary state, local, and federal guidelines, as well as USA Rugby and World Rugby return to play standards.
Stay Fit, Have Fun and Play Rugby
Join the Girls Rugby Camp
Girls H.S. Rugby Camp
July 2022 – RugbyTown USA is ready to host you during the Girls HS Rugby Camp here in Glendale, Colorado.
- Learn from the United States’ highest-level coaches and players
- Full-time athletic trainer on site
- Enhance speed and agility in Glendale’s rugby-specific High Altitude Training Center
- Cool down each day in Glendale’s state-of-the-art recovery room
- Be treated like a professional athlete!
- Low coach-to-player ratio
- 7s- and 15s-specific sessions
High School Ages
Open to incoming 9th grade through outgoing 12th grade students with prior rugby experience
July 2022 – Details Announced February 2022
$275 – $475
What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
75 Girls Rugby Camp Schedule
July 2022 – 9:00am-5:00pm daily
Lunch and snacks provided daily.
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter Pricing** – includes lunch and snacks
- Single Registration – $275
- 4-7 players from same team – $250
- 8+ players from same team – $200
Overnight Residential* Pricing** – includes breakfast, lunch and snacks, and dinner
- Single Registration – $475
- 4-7 players from same team – $450
- 8+ players from same team – $400
*Overnight Residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246)
**If paid by 6/15/2022; late registration will incur additional $20 fee
Glendale Youth Rugby will be implementing Covid-19 monitoring and mitigation as part of our program risk protocols. That will consist of daily staff and participant temperature check, symptom checker, and on-site Athletic Trainer who will be helping manage. There will also be regular sanitizing of equipment, hand-washing stations, and other mitigation strategies. Program size will be limited based on recommended guidelines.
All families will need to sign a Covid-19 waiver as part of the registration process.
Glendale Youth Rugby operate under the allowable Arapahoe County guidelines and restrictions and Rugby Colorado Return to Play Guidelines (https://rugbycolorado.org/covid-19-return-to-play-guidelines).
Per Rugby Colorado Guidelines, it is recommended that all participants complete the World Rugby Covid-19 Player training (https://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/covid-19-courses) prior to participation.
Vaccination requirement will be assessed based on local ordinance, FDA/CDC recommendations, and overall best-practices. Updates on those policies will be released in early 2022.
GLendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking, and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set piece (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
- College and Club pathway sessions
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current women’s and men’s USA Eagles National Team Members, USA women’s National Team coaches, and Women’s Premier League players and coaches.
2022 Girls Rugby Camp Dates will be announced in February 2022
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!