What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
Girls Rugby Camp Schedule
7/24-28 – Starting at noon 7/24 (12-5pm); 7/25 & 7/27 8am-5pm; and ending 12:15pm on 7/28
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter pricing** – includes lunch and snacks Wednesday-Sunday
- Single Registration – $250
- 4-7 players from same team – $240
- 8+ players from same team – $230
Overnight residential* pricing** – includes breakfast Thursday-Sunday, lunch and snacks Wednesday-Sunday, and dinner Wednesday-Saturday
- Single Registration – $400
- 4-7 players from same team – $390
- 8+ players from same team – $380
*Overnight residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246)
**If paid by 7/8/2019; late registration will incur additional $20 fee
Glendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking, and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set play (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
- Observation of several USA Men’s National Team training sessions
- Attendance at the USA vs Canada Men’s International Match on July 27
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current men’s and women’s USA Eagles National Team Members, USA women’s National Team coaches, Glendale Rugby Women’s Premier League players and coaches, and Glendale Raptors Professional players.
Girls Rugby Camp Interest Form
Please complete this form to show your interest in the Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. We will then contact you about completing your registration.
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!