Girls Rugby Camp
We will be closely monitoring the 2021 status of COVID-19 and will only be holding this camp if we can abide by all necessary state, local, and federal guidelines, as well as USA Rugby and World Rugby return to play standards. The goal is to hold the high-caliber overnight camp we have held for over a decade, but we will taper to a day-camp if need be based on current restrictions and best-practice.
Take your rugby to the next level and join us for the strongest Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. Rugby players around the country are invited to learn from the best as USA Rugby National Team players and Glendale Rugby Women’s Premier League players help run the four-day camp. Each player receives the highest level of coaching and leaves with skills they can take back to their home teams.
Stay Fit, Have Fun and Play Rugby
Join the Girls Rugby Camp
Girls H.S. Rugby Camp
July 15-18, 2021 – RugbyTown USA is ready to host you during the Girls HS Rugby Camp here in Glendale, Colorado.
- Learn from the United States’ highest-level coaches and players
- Full-time athletic trainer on site
- Enhance speed and agility in Glendale’s rugby-specific High Altitude Training Center
- Cool down each day in Glendale’s state-of-the-art recovery room
- Be treated like a professional athlete!
- Low coach-to-player ratio
- 7s- and 15s-specific sessions
High School Ages
Open to incoming 9th grade through outgoing 12th grade students with prior rugby experience
July 8-11, 2021
What you need to know
Girls Rugby Camp Costs and Inclusions
Girls Rugby Camp Schedule
July 8-11, 2021 – Thursday through Sunday 8:30am-4:30pm daily
Lunch and snacks provided daily, breakfast and dinner provided for overnight campers
Girls Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter pricing** – includes lunch and snacks
- Single Registration – $250
- 4-7 players from same team – $240
- 8+ players from same team – $230
Overnight residential* pricing** – includes breakfast, lunch and snacks, and dinner
- Single Registration – $450
- 4-7 players from same team – $400
- 8+ players from same team – $390
*Overnight residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246)
**If paid by 6/14/2021; late registration will incur additional $20 fee
GLendale Rugby Camp Inclusions
The Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking, and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set piece (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
- College and Club pathway sessions
The Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current women’s and men’s USA Eagles National Team Members, USA women’s National Team coaches, and Women’s Premier League players and coaches.
Girls Rugby Camp Interest Form
Please complete this form to show your interest in the Girls H.S. Rugby Camp. We will then contact you about completing your registration.
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!