Spring Youth Rugby
Rugby starts here with Spring After-School Rugby. Skilled coaches work with your kids on skills, games, and scrimmages. Along with the rugby skills, we work on sharing, communication, listening skills, and respectfulness toward teammates, coaches, and referees. Our goal is to create a safe environment where your kids can learn and love the second-most popular sport in the world.
Stay Fit, Have Fun and Play Rugby
Play Spring Youth Rugby
Spring After-School Rugby
The program is for current Kindergarten through 8th grade students. Each participant needs to bring a mouth guard, sneakers or soccer cleats, and a water bottle to practice.
Each practice players will learn the skills and techniques of rugby in a safe, fun environment. No experience is necessary. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Spring After-School Rugby – 6 Week program: 3/13 – 4/19/23
- Ages 5-7: Flag Rugby
- Ages 8/9, 10/11 & 12-14: Tackle Rugby
- Practice is at Infinity Park on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00-6:15pm
Boys and Girls
MON. & WED.
What you need to know
Spring After-School Rugby
- Ages 5-7 – Coed Flag – $125 ($115 with Sibling Discount)
- Ages 8-14 – Coed Tackle – $145 ($135 with Sibling Discount)
- Glendale Resident Discount: $15 off registration amount
*Only registrations completed by March 6 will guarantee a program t-shirt
- Practice days: Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:00-6:15pm
- Practice dates: March 13 – April 19, 2023
- Practice location: Infinity Park Turf Field
- Every participant needs a mouthguard (even those playing flag) for trainings
- Players should have a water bottle with them for each session.
- Sneakers or soccer style cleats should be worn for each session.
- Weather appropriate clothing should be worn for training – barring extreme weather, we will practice outdoors for each session
Glendale Youth Rugby will be following the recommended guidelines of Arapahoe County for Covid-19 management. There will be regular sanitization and other mitigation strategies.
All families will need to sign a Covid-19 waiver as part of the registration process.
The Spring Afterschool Program will follow the allowable Arapahoe County guidelines and restrictions, as well as Rugby Colorado Return to Play Guidelines (https://rugbycolorado.org/covid-19-return-to-play-guidelines).
Per Rugby Colorado Guidelines, it is recommended that all participants shall have one parent/guardian who has completed the World Rugby Covid-19 Player training (https://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/covid-19-courses) prior to participation. ).
2023 Spring Rugby Registration IS OPEN
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!