Thank you for completing your registration for the Glendale Youth Rugby program. You will receive an email prior to the program with more details of the program, but if you have any questions, please contact us.
As a reminder, registration is not complete until payment is made.
If you still need to pay, then you may do so online or via check. Checks should be made out to The City of Glendale and mailed to Attn: Jamie Burke, 950 S Birch St, Glendale, CO 80246. To pay online, use the link below. You will have the option of setting up an account or making payment without registering. Select which option you prefer and fill in the payment information on the next page. You can pay using your bank information, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Please note:
- A convenience fee of $1.00 will be applied to checking and savings payments.
- A convenience fee of 2.75% will be applied to credit card payments. An additional fee of 50¢ is applied for payments below $100.
Love Youth Rugby?
Stay connected with us and join our mailing list.
We don't want you to miss any of our fantastic youth rugby schedule!
2022 fees include USA Rugby membership and liability insurance, as well as Rugby Colorado membership. Jerseys are a separate cost. See details below.
- U8: $175
- U10-U12: $210
- Middle School Boys: $210
- Middle School Girls: $210
USA Rugby and Rugby Colorado Registration
The 2022 Glendale registration fees include your USA Rugby and Rugby Colorado Try League dues.
USA Rugby Dues are $10 for Flag and $25 for tackle and are only paid once annually. USA Rugby membership will be valid through 8/31/2022.
Rugby Colorado 2022 Try League Dues are paid per season of participation and are $55 for U8 and $70 for U10-U15.
Each player will need to purchase a 2022 Try League jersey separate from the registration costs. Players will also need red socks and black shorts, which can be purchased from GYR.
Once a player has their jersey, they will not need to purchase another one until they outgrow it or move up from Flag to Tackle. Jerseys are yours to keep.
- Tackle Jersey: $45
- Flag Jersey: $25
- Shorts: $15 & Socks: $5
Socks and shorts are available for purchase or you can use any red athletic socks and black rugby shorts.
RULES BY AGE GROUP
Rules of Try League:
Practice time/days: 5/2-6/22/2022
- 5-7 year olds practice Mon/Wed 5:00-6:15pm
- 8-15 year olds practice Mon/Wed 5:00-6:30pm
Practice location: Glendale Infinity Park
Games: TBD by Rugby Colorado
- May 21, 2022 - City Park, Denver - WEEK B
- May 28, 2022 - Goose Gossage Park, Colorado Springs - WEEK A
- June 4, 2022 - Turner Middle School, Berthoud, CO- WEEK B
- June 11, 2022 - Marshdale Fields, Evergreen, CO - WEEK A
- June 18, 2022 - Goose Gossage Park, Colorado Springs - WEEK B
- June 25, 2022 - Pleasantview, Boulder - WEEK A
- WEEK A:
- U8 Coed Kickoff: 9am
- U10 Coed Kickoff: 10am
- U12 Coed Kickoff: 11am
- Middle School Divisions: 12pm
- WEEK B:
- Middle School Divisions: 9am
- U12 Coed Kickoff: 10am
- U10 Coed Kickoff: 11am
- U8 Coed Kickoff: 12pm
Please note: 5 year olds must have participated in 2021’s Fall After-School Rugby and/or 2022’s Spring After-School Rugby, be enrolled in Kindergarten, and be 5 on May 1, 2022.
- U8 coed flag – ages 5-7
- U10 coed tackle – ages 8, 9
- U12 coed tackle – ages 10, 11
- Middle School girls tackle – ages 12, 13 and 14
- Middle School boys tackle - Open and Light Division
Glendale Youth Rugby will be implementing Covid-19 monitoring and mitigation as part of our program risk protocols. That will consist of daily staff and participant temperature check, symptom checker, and on-site Athletic Trainer who will be helping manage. There will also be regular sanitizing of equipment, hand-washing stations, and other mitigation strategies. Program size will be limited based on recommended guidelines.
All families will need to sign a Covid-19 waiver as part of the registration process.
Glendale Youth Rugby operate under the allowable Arapahoe County guidelines and restrictions and Rugby Colorado Return to Play Guidelines.
Per Rugby Colorado Guidelines, it is recommended that all participants have one parent/guardian who has completed the World Rugby Covid-19 Player training (https://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/covid-19-courses) prior to participation. )